Mr. Navindsing Jugmohunsing is the Deputy Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Financial Services and Good Governance and holds an MBA in Information Technology. He also holds a NCC International Diploma in Computer Studies, a Diploma in Personnel Management, a Diploma in Administration and Management and a Graduate Degree in Computer Science. He is a Registered Trainer in Software Development, Information Technology, a Facilitator in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System and is qualified in Internal Audit Techniques in MS ISO 9001:2000.
Mr. Navindsing Jugmohunsing’s wide experience in the civil service has provided him with the opportunity to perform in the following ministries and organisations:
- Registrar of Companies;
- Ministry of Agro-Industry and Food Security;
- Office of the President;
- Ministry of Tourism;
- Public Service Commission;
- Civil Aviation Department;
- Ministry of Information Technology, Communication and Innovation;
- Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology;
- Local Government Service Commission; and
- Ministry of Financial Services and Good Governance.
Mr. Navindsing Jugmohunsing has also contributed as Board member or Director in the following institutions:
- Mauritius Society of Authors;
- Rajiv Gandhi Science Centre;
- Fashion and Design Institute;
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute;
- Mauritius Research and Innovation Council;
- National Computer Board;
- Mauritius Post Ltd;
- Mauritius Post Foreign Exchange Co Ltd; and
- Financial Services Institute Ltd.